VSST 2012, May 10, 11 in Ajaccio, France
The symposium VSST’2012 is organized to present research and industrial development in the field of Strategic, Scientific and Technologic Watch.
VSST’12 is organized with the objective to bring together researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry sectors working in all facets of competitive intelligence. The conference will serve as a forum for the dissemination of state-of-the-art research, development, implementations of competitive intelligence systems, methodologies, technologies, and applications.
The key objective of VSST’12, for already 16 years, is to create a program that achieves a balance between theory and practice, academia and industry, systems/tools-oriented research and content creation.
VSST’12 is an INIST / CNRS co-sponsored conference. All papers will be included in PASCAL and FRANCIS digital library.
- TOPICSIn addition to traditional topics, we will particularly focus on the following subjects:
• Metadata and Interoperability
• Treatment of heterogeneous information
• Security of access to data and treatments
• Online analysis
• Mining temporal data
• Social Networks
• Online Intelligence Community, Web Intelligence
• Web new structured data
• New sources of patents (China, Korea, Japan, India, ...)
• Web 2.0 and Web 3.0
• Contributions of 3G technology in competitive intelligence
• Innovations in the decision process
• Risk Management and Governance